Keeps your camera going
Batteries are like SD cards; you can never get too many of them. There is nothing worse than dragging along a camera that has run out of power. If you are on vacation or on a longer photo trip, it is important to bring extra batteries. To find the battery or batteries that fit your camera, either use the 'works with' button here on the page or search for the camera model or series in the search box at the top of the page.
In addition to batteries this page also includes battery grips. This is a type of product that caters mostly to enthusiasts and professionals, but can also be used to improve the camera's ergonomics. There are five immediate benefits of camera grips:
- Longer life due to space for more batteries.
- If you have a small camera or too big hands, it can be uncomfortable to handle the camera. The grip provides a greater gripping surface.
- Many battery grips make the camera more ergonomic to hold making it more comfortable to use for a long period of time.
- On many camera grips, you get an additional set of buttons/wheels such as trigger, ISO, shutter speed, aperture, which makes it easier to take pictures in portrait mode.
- A battery grip may raise the camera's FPS (frames per second). This is an advantage if you photograph sports or wildlife.
So if you are missing a new battery grip or spare battery for your SLR, you have come to the right place.